意思翻译
救命下课铃(情景喜剧名,SavedbytheBell)
相关相似farmer in the dell───山谷里的农夫
carry the ball───翻腕违例(NBA战术术语);携带球;负起责任
pay the bill───付账
set by the ears───引起争吵;在……之间制造麻烦,挑拨离间;(因新发现等)使震惊
have by the throat───扼住喉咙;完全控制(某人或某物)
displaced by the war───因战争而流离失所
below the belt───腰带以下地;不公正地
by the balls───靠球
called to the bar───取得律师资格
双语场合用语lucky that you're saved by the bell but you won't escape next time.───你能幸运获救,下次不会让你逃掉了。
Saved by the bell. 6. He came to my rescue ; 5.───幸亏下课铃响替我解 了围。 6。他来救我脱险。
Amy Smart and "Saved By The Bell" actor Mark-Paul Gosselaar star in the ABC Family "25 Days of Christmas" movie, which is basically a holiday version of Bill Murray's "Groundhog Day.───由艾米·斯马特和《救命下课铃》男演员马克-保罗·戈塞拉出演,是ABC(美国广播公司)家庭频道“25天圣诞节”活动的系列电影之一。 该影片几乎可以说是比尔·默里主演的《偷天情缘》的假日版。
He angrily demanded an explanation but I was saved by the bell when his wife came in and insisted on talking about her garden.───他愤怒地要我作出解释,这时他妻了进来了并且定要谈论她的花园时,我才得以幸免。
You could say she was saved by the bell .───你可以说她真在最后关头得救了。
Jason : You were saved by the bell.───杰森:门铃声音拯救了你。
It's lucky that you're saved by the bell but you won't escape next time.───这次你能幸运获救,下次不会让你逃掉了。
We were saved by the bell.───下课铃声救了我们。
英语场合用语延伸推荐- saved game
- saved up
- saved in shanghai