意思翻译
逃避;偷偷溜出
v.偷偷地逃避
相关相似snap out of───从…中摆脱出来
beat out of───击败
read out of───驱逐,开除,被正式文告从社会、政治或其它集团中驱逐
snaps out of───从…中摆脱出来
sneak up on───偷偷地接近(等于creepupon)
back out of───收回(诺言等);食言,背信
beats out of───拍出
does out of───向…骗取,骗走;(用不正当手段)剥夺
done out of───结束于
双语场合用语How did he find a way to sneak out of the house?───他是怎么设法从房子里溜出来的?
Don't try to sneak out of your duty.───你别想逃避责任.
Perhaps I can sneak out of the classroom unnoticed.───也许我可以神不知鬼不觉地溜进教室.
How did you sneak out of the meeting?───你是怎么溜出会场的?
And don't try to sneak out of your duties like you did last time.───他可不想冒险让她们其中任何一位有机会在半夜偷溜出去.
They put on their shoes and got ready to sneak out of the castle.───于是她们穿上鞋子,准备溜出城堡.
Why don't we just write, this sucks, on the card and sneak out of here?───要不我们在卡片上写上这真逊然后偷偷溜走?
You can never sneak out of your duties.───你决不能逃脱你的职责.
Sometimes he would sneak out of his house late at night to be with me.───有时候,他会在深夜里偷偷溜出家与我相会。
Helped you sneak out of the house when you just couldn't deal with your parents.───是当你不能忍受父母时,帮你逃离出家门的人.
Sometimes he would sneak out of his house late at night to be with me.───有时候他会在深夜偷偷溜出他的家来陪伴我。
英语场合用语延伸推荐- sneak peek
- sneaker bar