意思翻译
[电影]如果能再爱一次
只要;要是…多好
相关相似fonly───可爱的
the only───adj.唯一的;仅有的
fainly───法因利
if not───如果不;不然的话
lionly───狮子
of old───古时的;从前
sonly───adj.尽孝道的;如子嗣般的
room only───仅限客房
commonly───adv.一般地;通常地;普通地
双语场合用语If only you had remained me earlier.───你早些提醒我就好了.
If only the banks would lend money without limit!───但愿银行能无限制地贷款!
She writes me often, if only to scold me because I haven't written to her.───她常来信,即使仅仅为了责怪我还没回信给她。
If only I could be master of this subject.───我多么希望能精通这门学科.
He failed in the exam again. If only he had worked harder.───他考试又失败了. 要是他努力些就好了.
There had to be an answer— he was sure he could tease it out if only he had time.───一定会有答案——他肯定,只要他有时间就一定能弄个清楚。
If only I had gone by taxi.───假若我是乘计程车去的就好了.
If only he arrived in time.───但愿他能及时赶到.
" If only I had known you then, " he said wistfully.───“ 要是我那时候认识你就好了, ” 他伤感地说.
She'd do well in the exams if only her mind was put to her studies.───只要她肯专心学习,就会考出好成绩.
Oh, if only he knew English!───唉, 要是他懂英语该多好 啊 !
If only I could get some sleep, I would be able to cope.───要是我能睡会儿,我就能够应付。
She would willingly forgo a birthday treat if only her warring parents would declare a truce.───只要她的父母停止争吵,她愿意放弃生日宴请.
If only the pump could arrive today!───要是水泵今天就运到,该多好哇!
If only someone could help me!───有谁能帮助我就好了!
The tales they would sing about his strength if only they survived the day, he thought.───这个故事,他们会唱歌,对他的实力,如果只有他们安全度过一天, 他的思考.
If only you had told me that some time ago.───要是你早些时候告诉我该多好啊!
If only my father had possessed an ounce of business sense.───要是我父亲有一点点经商的头脑就好了。
If only she could marry me!───她要是能嫁给我就好了.
"Hey, listen to me, all that 1980 nonsense is over."— 'If only. Timothy. if only.'───“嗨,听我说,所有那些1980年的无聊之事都结束了。”——“要是这样就好了,蒂莫西,要是这样就好了。”
If only it would clear up soon!───但愿天气赶快放晴.
If only I knew her name.───我要是知道她的名字就好了。
If only we could go to the festival today!───要是我们今天能去参加庆祝会就好了!
If only from the perspective of pure examination, to improve practical skills.───如果只是从纯应试的角度来入手的话, 很难提高实用技能.
If only it were that simple!───要是那么简单就好了!
If only the West had been more responsive to his peace overtures in the fifties.───要是西方在50年代能更积极地响应他的和平姿态就好了。
Oh ! If only I'd known earlier.───嗳,早知道就好了.
If only I had gone by taxi.───我要是乘出租车去就好了。
Listen to us, if only this once.───听我们的吧,哪怕就这么一次.
If only you hadn't felt compelled to meddle.───只要你没有觉得是被迫去干预。
If only he would hold her close to him.───要是他能将她拥入怀中就好了。
If only I could fly.───要是我能飞就好了.
英语场合用语延伸推荐- If you